Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Im surrounded by boys!!!!

Well, its official, Im having a little boy!! Even though im way excited to be having a baby at all i have to say how totally freaked out i am! My mom has asked me, "why are you so scared? Boys are so much easier!" but all i can say is, "I was raised surrounded by girls!" Im not just talking my sisters either. My aunts lived with us for as long as i can remember. All i know is dancing, cheering, glitter, bows, and just plain girl stuff! Luckly my mom has continually reminded me that i have a husband thats as "manly" as they come. Hes a gun loving, hunting, sports playing, all about cars type of guy so i think everything is going to all work out ok. Becca made a good point the other day. She said its karma! We were raised with all girls but now we are all having boys! : ) ha ha

5 comments:

MommyMert said...

Boys are wonderful!! Hooray for a baby boy! :)

Crystal said...

I'm so happy for you! Congrats!!!!! I love boys; they are rough and tough, but are NOT emotional drama queens! You'll do great!

Karisa Tomkinson said...

Congrats my love! I read this awhile back on my phone and just didn't ever respond. I'm so excited for you both! Love you so much!

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

That's so awesome. I'm way out numbered at my house by boys too. They are easy. I'm so excited!

The Potters said...

Congrats!!!!